This is minto's private diary - be updated as there are some daily happenings, noteworthy happenings, mysterious happenings and paranormal happenings...no chance at all!

6/02/2008

My First All Blacks (Classic) and 15 a-side Rugby

Japan XV vs Classic All Blacks on May 31st. – this match was full of new experiences for me. Not only was it my first time to see the All Blacks (even though it was only the Classic version) but also my first 15 a-side rugby match.

What did this mean? It means…finally I could see The Haka – the NZ performance before kick off which is dance-ish (and I succeeded in recording the real Haka with my camera).




Though the audience wasn’t so large because of heavy drizzle, the game was so nice.
Surprisingly Japan played very well against CAB. Specifically they tackled successfully many times. Unfortunately, I think Japan has never beaten the CAB. Anyway I’m really looking forward to next Japan game in the Pacific Nations tournament.

No comments: