This is minto's private diary - be updated as there are some daily happenings, noteworthy happenings, mysterious happenings and paranormal happenings...no chance at all!

10/31/2007

At Tokyo International Airport

My mother's gone to her hometown this morning. She has to go there by air because her hometown is Ishigaki-island in Okinawa pref.



I wish I could go there with her and could tell something about Okinawa...the beautiful ocean, fun people and so on...but I couldn't this time.


Instead, I sent mother off from Haneda airport (the formal name is Tokyo Internation Airport) and took some pictures of the airplane which she got on.



Now on boarding (I guess)


All set! (ish)



Take off!!


Fly higher,


And higher...


The airplane went so higher at this time, so I really didn't take a good picture like this. Recent degital cameras are high quality indeed.



No comments: